First, I need to apologize for the long period of inactivity since my last post three weeks ago. A few days after that post, my wife and I decided that we would be moving to a new city, and the intervening weeks have been a whirlwind of projects to prepare our house to be sold and to prepare our family for the move. I still have the TracFone LG 420g and Samsung t105g to be reviewed, but it will be at least a couple more weeks before I get to that.
Similarly, I apologize if you’ve left a comment for me and I’ve failed to respond. It is my hope that other readers will help out those with questions, and I occasionally find a few minutes to answer a couple of questions. But for those whose questions never got answered, I sincerely apologize. When this all settles down, I’ll go back and do my best to answer those comments where it seems like an answer will still be helpful.
For now, though, I wanted to take a minute to point out a new offer showing up on TracFone’s website.
- The LG 220c, which I really liked, is being offered with a DMFL card for $19.99 in most zip codes (try 54747 if your own zip doesn’t work).
- $19.99 will also get you a reconditioned Motorola w376g (DMFL comes standard on this model) along with a 60-minute airtime card in AT&T-based zip codes (53701, for example).
- Another offer is the LG 410g with a 60-minute card for $19.99, though this one does not include DMFL.
- Lastly, the new LG 420g is showing in T-Mobile zip codes for $19.99, and this also includes a DMFL card. Be aware, though, that this will most likely include a T-Mobile based SIM card which, as I’ve previously discussed on this blog, can result in poor coverage and data problems at times.
To check out all these deals, visit the TracFone.com site.
A few things to remember if you do place an order:
- All of these deals qualify for the free shipping offer if you use FedEx 3-day shipping – the charge will be subtracted from your order total on the last page of the order process.
- Use bonus code 23444 for a $3 discount on an order of $19.99 or more, or use 44477 for a $5 discount on orders over $25.
- Check out my reviews of all the phones mentioned above, except the LG 420g, on my reviews page.