I updated the bonus code list a few weeks ago, but forgot to post about it. In fact, I haven’t posted much at all lately, mainly because “real life” got in the way. I will soon be returning to a more frequent posting schedule.
Anyway, here is the current TracFone Promotional Code database.
I updated the list of codes on January 8th, and made corresponding changes to the list. Here are the codes that I added:
- 82893 for 20 bonus minutes on a 120-minute card
- 77578 for 100 bonus minutes on a 200-minute card
- 86365 for 50 bonus minutes on a 200-minute card
- 78725 for 20 bonus minutes on a 200-minute card
- 20133 for 80 bonus minutes on a 450-minute card
- 16067 for 250 bonus minutes on a 400-minute card or one-year card
In addition, code 65091, for 100 bonus-minutes, now appears NOT to work on a 60-minute card, but because the bonus amount is so high it’s still worth a try in my opinion. Just remember to add minutes using a computer, because then you’ll get a second chance to go back and try another code if this one fails.
Also, as noted above, I’ve been very busy with other things, but I will soon finish up the Nokia E71 review. I’m really sorry it’s taken so long!
I’ll also have reviews of the Motorola w408g (Net10), LG 231c (Net10, ST., and Trac), and LG 900g (Net10 and Trac). I might take a look at the Nokia 6790 (ST) after that, but I’m not sure yet. Beyond that, I’ll try to get to a review of the Samsung r335c (Net10 and ST) and whatever other models might follow.